Reflection / August 12th

 On the topic of Mr. Reace's class, there wasn't much to note. There was a funny interaction between me and a few classmates about living in a house versus living in an apartment, one of which told me to be humble that I'm not living on the street.

I'll admit, she is right. I should be happy that I live anywhere and I believe everyone should, but I don't think she quite understands that I don't hate my apartment, I only wish I could live in a house.

You don't work at a job continuously saying that you should be happy to even have the job, you work to get higher than where you are. You don't play a game and say to yourself that you and everyone should be happy to even play, you practice to get better and go higher.


Maybe that's just my mindset, even so, I simply agreed and let it end there, else I'd most likely come off as disrespectful.





Comments

  1. I like the way you write and the way you think. It’s always good to have a growth mindset and want to accomplish more. I think your right in the situation. You can be grateful and want more for yourself at the same time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really respect an agree with what you wrote. There's alot of vaidity in the way you think. And there's nothing wrong with wanting more out of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the analogies you made to back up your meaning. They make the scenario as a whole more interesting to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Reflection / August 11th